Re: [HTCondor-users] Misspelled requirement

Hi Todd,

It's quite possible the typo was reported (we are running HTCondor 8.9.11), I only got a report about a forever-idle job without further specifics, so it is likely that the user didn't catch or understand it.

Thank you for the response, it clarifies it a bit. What bothers me the most is that it did get processed as a valid condor job requirement (not a variable/macro) even though the resource was non-existent in the system. This is a very particular and limited namespace, from what I know, since you can only request CPUs, GPUs, memory or diskspace. Correct me if I am wrong, but should anything else be flat out rejected in such context?

-Jacek