Re: [HTCondor-users] is it Condor honoring /etc/security/limits.conf ?

Hi Mark,

thanks for your reply.

On 2/18/22 21:41, Mark Coatsworth wrote:
Hi Gianmauro,

This statement is still true -- we still ignore these. When condor
runs as root it doesn't go through the login process where these
limits are processed.

Do you care about these limits for jobs, or for the condor daemons?

For jobs. I am trying to set a limit on the files size created by jobs and also set a different nice value for them.

Do you have any suggestion how can I do it?

Thanks,
Gianmauro

Mark

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 5:25 PM Gianmauro Cuccuru