[HTCondor-users] max running jobs per user

Hi all,

Is there a way to limit the number of running jobs per user per schedd? Something like MAX_RUNNING_JOBS, but that sets the limit per user. Or something like group quotas, but again, per user.

I'm hesitant about MAX_JOBS_PER_OWNER, as if a user goes above that limit, then they would have to deal with the errors of a failed submission, etc. We don't mind if the jobs wait at the schedd.

Thanks,

Ben