Re: [HTCondor-users] MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED exceeded, submit failed. Current total is 499999. Limit is 50000

HelloÂThomas,

Thanks for your response. These were 10 plain jobs (not clustered array). Each clustered array had only one job.Â

Thanks for sharing late materialization options. Usually,Âuser batches are very small. I couldn't understand where this limit was hitting.Â

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal