[HTCondor-users] occasionally Jobs missing locally set class ads

Hi all,

has somebody also observed occasional jobs, that are missing class ads,
which the schedd should have added?

On a CondorCE+Condor Sched [1], we have configured several ads like [2].
However, over the last 24h about 2% of the jobs have only the default
ads - according to the history. But the nested ifthenelse() expressions
should have always been evaluated - at least to the default value.

Maybe somebody has an idea, why our own ads got lost or have never been
included in the first place?

Cheers and thanks
  Thomas

[1]
condor-9.0.8-1.el7.x86_64
condor-classads-9.0.8-1.el7.x86_64
condor-externals-9.0.8-1.el7.x86_64
condor-procd-9.0.8-1.el7.x86_64
htcondor-ce-5.1.2-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-apel-5.1.2-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-bdii-5.1.2-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-client-5.1.2-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-condor-5.1.2-1.el7.noarch
htcondor-ce-view-5.1.2-1.el7.noarch
python2-condor-9.0.8-1.el7.x86_64
python3-condor-9.0.8-1.el7.x86_64

on CentOS 3.10.0-1160.49.1.el7.x86_64

[2]
DESYAcctGroup = ifThenElse(x509UserProxyVOName =?= "atlas",
"group_ATLAS", \
                ifThenElse(x509UserProxyVOName =?= "cms",    "group_CMS", \
                ifThenElse(x509UserProxyVOName =?= "ops",    "group_OPS", \

"group_OTHER" ))))))))))))

[2.b]
AccountingGroup = strcat(DESYAcctGroup, ".", Owner)
ConcurrencyLimits = strcat(DESYAcctGroup, ".", Owner)

AccountingGroup gets used in `GROUP_SORT_EXPR=ifthenelse(...)`
but do to the verbosity not on debug so far, I have not yet an idea to
what GROUP_SORT_EXPR evaluated (default or regexp("...",AccountingGroup)
match))?