Re: [HTCondor-users] occasionally Jobs missing locally set class ads

has somebody also observed occasional jobs, that are missing class ads,
which the schedd should have added?

	I think you mean attributes?

On a CondorCE+Condor Sched [1], we have configured several ads like [2].

Without more context, I'm not sure what you're trying to do here. The lines given don't look like job transforms to me, although I'm not particularly familiar with them. To start debugging, maybe try setting DESYAcctGroup to a constant and seeing if that propogates correctly?

- ToddM