[HTCondor-users] CCB for multiple pools

Hi everyone,
I have a test cluster with condor pools that need to talk w/ execute nodes outside of it, in private networks.
If the central manager has bidirectional access I can run CCB on the same host to make everything work.
But this is not the case (recent policy change), I have only one host that can be visible from the outside.
Schedd and central manager are both in the cluster with only outbound connectivity.

I was thinking to run the CCB separate from the collector, on the host visible from the outside.
Is it possible to have a single host being CCB for multiple collectors (separate pools)?
If yes, do I have to run multiple CCBs on separate HTCondor installations, one per pool?
How many ports will I need open from the outside to this host?

Would there be another solution that you recommend instead?

Thank you,
Marco