[HTCondor-users] getting metrics from collector

I don't want to keep queryingÂthe scheduler because I know its inefficient.Â

I would like to get the following stats with condor_status:
1) User:how much memory they are requesting by job. Total aggregate is fine, like user:<total request memory>
2) Same as #1, but for CPUs, request_cpus
3) Able to have a constraintÂfor #1 and #2. My constraint would be idle vs running jobs.