Von: Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx>
An: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 00:00:06 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: [HTCondor-users] getting metrics from collector

I don't want to keep querying the scheduler because I know its inefficient.

I would like to get the following stats with condor_status:
1) User:how much memory they are requesting by job. Total aggregate is
fine, like user:<total request memory>
2) Same as #1, but for CPUs, request_cpus
3) Able to have a constraint for #1 and #2. My constraint would be idle vs
running jobs.