Re: [HTCondor-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Docker networking

On 7/26/22 11:06, Fienen, Michael N via HTCondor-users wrote:

Hmmmmâ..I put DOCKER_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS in my configuration file. Should it be a submit file arg? Maybe thatâs where I went wrong?

No, you were right the first time -- DOCKER_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS (on versions of HTCondor that support it) goes in the configuration file, as it is intended for use by the administrator. Newer HTCondor also give the job submitter some control over this as well.

-greg