Re: [HTCondor-users] Cancelling condor_off?

Is there a way to cancel condor_off or do I have to wait for all jobs to finish/the nodes to drain and issue `condor_on -startd` individually when done?

As far as I know there's no way to tell the startd to start allowing new jobs to start again, but if you do `condor_on -startd` to the same set of nodes, the master will restart the stard when it does finally exit (or restart it if it had previously exited).

We're working on "condor_off -drain", so that you can use the interuptible method of draining for this task, instead.

- ToddM