Re: [HTCondor-users] proper way to check fo undefined classAd in python

thanks John. I believe that this is correct for classAd language,
but I suspect somehow the bad syntax managed to work inside python bindings up to
HTCondor 8 as indicated in the post mentioned by Jason
 https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/htcondor-users/2021-May/msg00025.shtml
since bot in that and in my case the point is the conversion (or not) to a boolean
inside python of the C++ value.
OTOH, I have no concrete evidence that the code I am trying to fix really worked
in the past, nor am in the mood of installing an older condor version to test.
I am quite happy and confident about what I have now.
Stefano