Re: [HTCondor-users] Updating Job ClassAd during job run

Unfortunately I don't think any of these options will work for us as we
operate our HTCondor for the WLCG and get jobs from several different
places we cannot update the job submit file. Also, reading about option
(3) there might be some misunderstanding, we want to run a script in
the job wrapper and use the output of the script to update the job
classad, reading the documentation on SYSTEM_JOB_MACHINE_ATTRS it seems
like the value is set when the schedd initiates the start up of the job
but our script will be running after the job starts. Is there any way
to have the job classad update during or at the end of the job's run?

Thanks for the help,

Matthew