Re: [HTCondor-users] wait for stdout

I want to submit a small job and wait for it to complete and show the stdout (and stderr) to the console. How can I do that?

If your HTCondor pool uses a shared file system, you could use the âcondor_runâ command. See the man page or :

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/man-pages/condor_run.html

Also, if I recall correctly, condor_run is a simple/short script, meaning you could use it as a starting point for a more custom solution.

Hope the above helps
Todd