[HTCondor-users] Special configuration for Parallel Universe

Good morning build/make experts,

Beyond the details listed in Admin manual for setting up a dedicated scheduler, are there additional measures one needs to do to allow multi-node jobs to run on that specific partition? I don’t have to build HTCondor from source and specify particular MPI/MPICH compiler flags in order for things to work, right?

Cheers,

Matthew West
Research Software Engineer
IDSAI, University of Exeter
www.exeter.ac.uk/idsai/team/researchsoftwareengineers
701 Laver Building, North Park Road, Exeter, EX4 4QE, United Kingdom

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.