Re: [HTCondor-users] Special configuration for Parallel Universe

Thereâs nothing more you need to do compiling or configuring HTCondor. Your usersâ submit files need to specify a wrapper script that invokes the MPI executable (i.e. mpirun) with the appropriate arguments. We provide some sample wrapper scripts for common MPI implementations. This is described in the User section of the manual:
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/users-manual/parallel-applications.html

 - Jaime