[HTCondor-users] Job Transform

After a bit of debugging, I came up with a job transform that would add a requirement that the OS name and version on the schedd and startd match:

JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = $(JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES),MatchOS

JOB_TRANSFORM_MatchOS @=end
EVALMACRO tmp.require = unparse(Requirements)
SET Requirements (OpSysAndVer == "Rocky8") && $(tmp.require)
@end

My question is How can I dynamically populate the OS/Ver field instead of hardcoding 'Rocky8'? I tried a couple of permutations, both of which evaluated to an empty string when I submitted a test job:

JOB_TRANSFORM_MatchOS @=end
EVALMACRO tmp.require = unparse(Requirements)
SET Requirements (OpSysAndVer == "$(OpSysAndVer)") && $(tmp.require)
@end

JOB_TRANSFORM_MatchOS @=end
EVALMACRO tmp.require = unparse(Requirements)
EVALMACRO tmp.myos = unparse(OpSysAndVer)
SET Requirements (OpSysAndVer == "$(tmp.myos)") && $(tmp.require)
@end

Is there another way to accomplish this?

--Mike