A Long Term Support (LTS) release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Schedd and startd cron jobs can now log output upon non-zero exit
- condor_config_val now produces correct syntax for multi-line values
- The condor_run tool now reports submit errors and warnings to the terminal
- Fix issue where Kerberos authentication would fail within DAGMan
- Fix HTCondor startup failure with certain complex network configurations
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team