[HTCondor-users] Ganglia setup missing condor_gangliad

I have been successful in both setting up ganglia and condor; however, I cannot see how to incorporate ganglia into condor. I do not have condor_gandgliad command. When I try to add use FEATURE: ganglia to my condor config I get an error upon condor_restart. Any help would be appreciated. I am running on Ubuntu 20.04 with libganglia.so in /lib.

Matthew Sherwood, Ph.D., MBA

Director, Center of Neuroimaging and Neuro-Evaluation of Cognitive Technologies

Research Associate Professor
College of Science and Mathematics, Department of Neuroscience, Cell Biology & Physiology
Wright State University | 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy. | Dayton, OH 45435
Located in 133 NEC
cell: 937-524-3924
matt.sherwood@xxxxxxxxxx | wright.edu/connect-lab