[condor-users] java-universe on Win2k: Jobs won't run

Hi,

I just started with Condor and have installed Condor 6.4.7 on a win2k machine: Submitting ordinary jobs to the vanilla-universe works fine, but when i submit jobs to the Java Universe, they won't run and just stay in the queue. I even tried to reinstall condor and set everything to "Always Run Jobs" - but with no effect. I have installed Condor with the installer, so the path to the jvm(v. 1.4.1) should be correct. **
The analyze gives for the java jobs:
1 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority

Anything else I can do?!*

*greetings
stf*
*