Re: [condor-users] java-universe on Win2k: Jobs won't run

I guess you have invalid java path there.

Run condor_status -java and if you get nothing, this is an indication
that the path is wrong.
Go to condor_config and change it. The fact that you've made it through
the installer does not ensure the correctness of the installation
Mark