Re: [condor-users] Linux and Windows simultaneously

I saw the link you gave me and in the examples the user must
write the specification file. Is there any web/graphic interface
that does this specification a little more intuitive for a
regular user?

Thank you for your previous answer and for your attention :)

João

--
João Ferreira               joao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web page                    http://joao.netcanvas.net