Re: [condor-users] Linux and Windows simultaneously

I saw the link you gave me and in the examples the user must
write the specification file. Is there any web/graphic interface
that does this specification a little more intuitive for a
regular user?

The Condor software only comes with command-line interfaces, no web or graphic interface for job submission. I'm not sure how to write a graphic interface that lets you take advantage of complex features like heterogeneous submission that is simpler than using the command-line interface--I wish I knew, but it's a hard problem!

I don't know of any good graphical interfaces for Condor that are not application-specific. Rich Bemindt mentioned in another email to condor-users that Petal Computing is developing one, but I haven't seen it so that I can't comment on it.

-alain