RE: [condor-users] Execute a job on a remote machine with cygwin

Hi Roberto

your bat file should look like

 @echo off
 cd where-your-script-is
 d:\cygwin\bin\bash --login -i script.sh 2>&1
 exit

that will hopefully do. (the last bit - 2>&1 should capture additional
output from stderr, I think)

cheers,

Andrey Kaliazin, Computer Officer
Computer Science, Aston University, UK