Re: [condor-users] How to reschedule a job

> set up a DFS, set environments and call our program. So the main problem
> is how do we pass an "%ERRORLEVEL%" from the batch files to the
> condor_starter that will tell it that the program aborted  and needs to
> be rescheduled.

Try adding

exit /b %ERRORLEVEL%

to the end of your batch file.

Then, you can specify in your submit file:

on_exit_remove = (ExitBySignal == False) && (ExitCode == 0)

Or whatever exit code you use to indicate success. This way, if the job
doesn't exit with 0, it doesnt leave the queue and is rescheduled.

Colin
Condor Support Information: