Re: [condor-users] How to reschedule a job

Colin Stolley wrote:
set up a DFS, set environments and call our program. So the main problem
is how do we pass an "%ERRORLEVEL%" from the batch files to the
condor_starter that will tell it that the program aborted  and needs to
be rescheduled.

Try adding

exit /b %ERRORLEVEL%

to the end of your batch file.

Then, you can specify in your submit file:

 == False) && (ExitCode == 0)

Or whatever exit code you use to indicate success. This way, if the job
doesn't exit with 0, it doesnt leave the queue and is rescheduled.
Thanks Colin, that did it but the command is

exit %ERRORLEVEL%

to really force the CMD.EXE to Quit and report that error level to the condor_starter.

BTB