[condor-users] Condor newbie question

I'm attempting to install condor on a couple of windows boxes, one running
win2k and one running winxp pro. I tried 6.4 and 6.5 with the same results:

One machine was set up to create a new pool and one was set up to join the
existing pool. Condor_status sees both machines, but any attempt to submit a
job results in the job being queued to the local machine. It never gets
started on the other machine!

The machines are called "A" and "B". When I submit two jobs from "A", they
both show up on A's queue; but when I run condor_q on the other machine I
get the message "error: collector has no record of schedd/submitter".

Any suggestions on how I can diagnose this problem?

Condor Support Information: