Re: [condor-users] Submit job to arbitray Arch/OpSys (wildcard)?

How about omitting the OpSys and/or Arch requirement in the submit file?

Regards,
Alexander Klyubin

Torsten Rohlfing wrote:
Hi --

I was wondering if there is a way to submit a job so that it will run on
ANY architecture/operating system? Kind of like a wildcard?

I have a limited selection of host configurations on our cluster (two, to
be precise), and while it is fairly convenient to provide and select from
two different binaries, it seems rather awkward to have to put
"Requirements = <incredibly long and un-pretty list of architectures>"
in every job submission file.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)
  Torsten