[condor-users] Need help finding a good "sample problem"

So,

I've been asked to develop a demo showcasing what condor can do - but
without spending any money.

:-P

I'm having fun, but I have a basic issue: I don't have a good demo problem.
I have a good idea of what the *real* problem is I should be tackling, but
that's a multi-month multi-department effort that I can only begin *after* I
shown people what Condor can do.

Can anyone suggest a source for sample Condor applications that I could
adapt to this effort?

Condor Support Information: