[condor-users] priority problem

Hello everybody;

I am trying to install condor in a small cluster ( I have started recently), There is a frontend machine, acting as condor master and four nodes configurated as dedicated resources.

The script I use with condor_submit is as follows:

universe = MPI
executable = lu.W.4
priority = 0
machine_count = 4
output = lu.W.4.out
queue

universe = MPI
executable = lu.W.2
priority = 5
machine_count = 2
output = lu.W.2.out
queue

universe = MPI
executable = lu.W.1
priority = 10
machine_count = 1
output = lu.W.1.a.out
queue

universe = MPI
executable = lu.W.1
priority = 10
machine_count = 1
output = lu.W.1.b.out
queue
lu.W.* is an mpi job which uses * processors

My intention is that the jobs using less processors execute first, so i put them a higher priority. But condor starts executing lu.W.4 in first place.

am I doing anything wrong? or, do I have to do anything else?

another question; could condor do this itself ? I mean, can condor automatically choose jobs with few processes first?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo.