Re: [condor-users] Network in Linux-Cluster and MPI

Walter,
This is exactly what we needed for our setup. We eventually gave up as we did
not have this "special version of Condor". By the way, flocking would not work
either, since schedd and startd should talk somehow, and once they are on
different sides, they won't be able to.
IN any case, how do you get this version of Condor?
Is it official extension, what does the Condor developers think on this?
Thanks
Mark