[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [condor-users] Segmentation Fault
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:51:15 -0600
- From: Erik Paulson <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [condor-users] Segmentation Fault
On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 11:01:11AM -0600, A. Garbino wrote:
> I'm trying to run condor on a gentoo system with Glibc 2.3, and after
> building the system I either get:
> seth sbin $ ./condor_master
> Neither the environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG,
> /etc/condor/, nor ~condor/ contain a condor_config file.
> Either set CONDOR_CONFIG to point to a valid config file,
> or put a "condor_config" file in /etc/condor or ~condor/
> Or, when I link to the config file from one of the locations it suggests, I simply get Segmentation Fault.
> Any ideas?
Which version of Condor?
Two things to try:
1. Make sure you're using the dynamically-linked version
2. Try the Redhat 9 version.
Condor Support Information:
To Unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>