Re: [condor-users] Windows EFS support

> I was able to view the contents of the files, so obviously they were not
> encrypted. I've double checked the configuration files and rebooted the W2K
> boxes, with no effect. It's the same config file on all Condor machines.

If you turn on D_FULLDEBUG for STARTER_DEBUG, you can see whether the
attempt to enable encryption succeeds or not, and why.

For compatibilty with NT4, we explicitly link in the encryption functions
from ADVAPI32.DLL. Perhaps the loading of the DLL failed for some reason.

Colin
Condor Support Information: