[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [condor-users] history file size
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:56:47 -0600
- From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [condor-users] history file size
Does anyone know if and how I can control the size of history file
on a submission machine ?
There is no MAX_* attribute for it to be found anywhere
and no trace of hope in the manual
I am using condor 6.4.7
There is no way to set the maximum size of the history file. There should
be--we've been meaning to add it--but we haven't done.
You have two options:
1) Don't define HISTORY in the condor configuration file, and the history
file won't be created at all.
2) Set up an external process to rotate the log files youself.
I'm sorry there isn't a better answer! We should definitely fix this.
Condor Support Information:
To Unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>