Re: [condor-users] history file size

Does anyone know if and how I can  control the size of history file
on a submission machine ?
There is no MAX_*  attribute for it to be found anywhere
and no trace of hope in the manual
I am using condor 6.4.7

There is no way to set the maximum size of the history file. There should be--we've been meaning to add it--but we haven't done.

You have two options:

1) Don't define HISTORY in the condor configuration file, and the history file won't be created at all.

2) Set up an external process to rotate the log files youself.

I'm sorry there isn't a better answer! We should definitely fix this.

-alain