[condor-users] Transferring input files with Condor-G using GlobusRSL

Hi chaps,

I'm trying to submit jobs to a remote condor pool via
Condor-G->Globus->Condor, with the following type of line in my submit
file:

GlobusRSL = (condorsubmit=(transfer_files ALWAYS)(universe
vanilla)(transfer_input_files full_path_name_1, full_path_name_2))

However, the jobs never get started and the log file contains the
following error:

ERROR: Can't open "/home/mcal00/condor_g/linux/diffmc/CONFIG_zircon"
with flags 00

where I've shown the specific filename, so basically the input files
aren't getting transferred over. Now, I'm guessing that this is the
gatekeeper griping, and not any daemon on the remote condor pool, right?
BTW, that's the correct path on the submitting (i.e. Condor-G) machine,
and all files have global read access while the directory they sit in
has global read and execute access.

My question is: Am I missing something obvious, or should I have
something else in my submit file that I've ommitted (the rest of the
file is pretty "standard" condor submit stuff)?

If it helps, I'm running Condor 6.4.5 and GT 2.4.3.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Mark

Condor Support Information: