[condor-users] fastDNAml (MPI) and Condor

Hello,

	I am trying to get this MPI program to work with Condor. I've
tried just about everything I can think of or find. THe job will submit
successfully but the program stays idle. condor_q -analyze reveals the
following

% condor_q -analyze

Warning:  No PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS expression in config file --- assuming FALSE

-- Submitter: mach1 : <128.123.xxx.xxx:55392> : mach1
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
097.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 17 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     17 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority
      0 match, but cannot currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

1 jobs; 1 idle, 0 running, 0 held

%

	Any ideas?