RE: [condor-users] Run Unix scripts in Windows machines

these "GNU utilities for Win32"  are very impressive effort, but still fall
short of
the requirement - the distribution lacks bash or tcsh, so you would rely on
plain sh
to run scripts.
But why on earth reinvent the bicycle, when cygwin is well developed, slick
and
reliable and provides nearly anything you would ask for? You can run any
X-windows
applications under Windows XP and you get security with ssh and
computational
tools with gcc and GSL and all of it is for free!

Andrey