Re: [condor-users] Windows Condor disappearing/reappearing on gri d

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 12:43:08PM -0500, Heinz, Michael William wrote:
> Zach,
>
> 	Thanks for the response - I am seeing "invalid session" messages in
> the collector log.
>
> 	I'll try your suggestion, but I am, in fact, using Condor 6.5.5, so
> it looks like that problem hasn't been fixed after all.

indeed.  if possible, i'd really appreciate your help in tracking this down.
would you please send mail to condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx to start a new ticket?
also, turn up the debugging information in your collector and startd logs if
you haven't done so already.  edit your condor_config to include:
  COLLECTOR_DEBUG = D_SECURITY D_FULLDEBUG
  STARTD_DEBUG = D_SECURITY D_FULLDEBUG

then, after you see a machine disappear, if you send me the logs i will try to
figure out what's happening.

> Do I need to put the fix in all condor configs or just on the machine running
> the collector?

you should make that change pool-wide.

cheers,
-zach