[condor-users] run NS over condor

I just wonder if anyone try to install NS-2
(http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/) with condor. I would guess someone already
did because this package is quite popular in internet networking
simulation. The machine cluster in my univerisity is just install condor.
However, I could not make NS run with condor. The problem come from the
fact that NS call tcl packages during its operation. tcl package can be
found if I set path to it. I guess condor do not recognize the path so tcl
cannot be founded.

What should I do with this?

-Surapich

Condor Support Information: