[condor-users] Condor 6.6.0 is released!

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor
version 6.6.0.  Condor 6.6.0 is the culmination of our 6.5 development
series, and replaces version 6.4.7 as the latest stable release. 6.6.0 is
available now on Windows and most major Unix systems. The highlights of the
6.6 stable series include a much improved Condor-G, Computing on Demand (COD),
Matchmaking support for the Globus universe, a new configuration utility
for Unix, DAGMan support on Windows, automatic determination of when to
transfer files in the vanilla universe, and a host of other improvements.
We urge all of our users to start planning their upgrades now.

A complete list of changes during the 6.5 development series that lead to
Condor 6.6.0 can be found here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/8_3Development_Release.html

Also, mark your calendars now for the Condor Team's annual meeting this April
13th to 15th in Madison, Wisconsin. We will be returning to the Fluno
Center on the UW campus, and this year's meeting promises to be the
best yet. You can expect several days of tutorials and demonstrations,
research reports from the Condor Team and collaborators, and reports from
the field from Condor users. Please plan on joining us, and watch our
website and your inbox for more details as they become available.

As always, the Condor Team remains at condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, and we
also invite all of our users to join the 'condor-users' mailing list,
and connect with others in the Condor community - please see

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/mail-lists/

Thanks!

--The Condor Team
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/