Re: [condor-users] Transfer files problem

Hi,
maybe I'm wrong, but could it be, that the 6.6.0-version for Windows equals
to the 6.5.5-version? I've installed Condor on my Computers. The
Transfer-file-problem was still there. So I checked all Services/Daemons
with "condor -version". And the result was always:
$CondorVersion: 6.5.5 Sep 17 2003 $
$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT40 $
To check, if an old version may cause this problem I installed Condor on a
fresh computer, too.
Maybe the wrong file was uploaded?

Thanks,
Thomas Bauer

> What language do you use on your Windows 2000?
> I had a similar problem and it came out, that there is a problem with
condor
> and other languages than english.
> There is a workaround to fix this problem. You have to give your Account
> read and write access to the folder, where your job-files are placed. It
is
> important, that you really add your account. It doesn't work, if the
group,
> in which you are, has read and write-acces.
> However, in 6.6.1 the bug should be fixed.

This issue was fixed in 6.6.0.

-Colin
Condor Support Information:

Condor Support Information: