Re: [condor-users] Computation in condor_submit macros

Unfortunately our experience proves that one can't change the Condor
numbering scheme / do computations in the submit file. The only solution
we've found is to run script, which does whatever you want with the
arguments, and then 'exec's original executable
Mark