Re: [condor-users] sending specific signal to condor jobs

I don't think you can.
Condor is not for interactive runs, and sending signals to jobs is quite
unusual for batch.
However you can specify (in the submission file) which signal Condor
should  use when attempting to evict your job. Eviction can be forced by
condor_rm/condor_evict. This will allow you to send signal to the job.
But job will have to leave eventually, so it is good only if you want
special behavior when the job is being evicted.