[condor-users] controlling number of jobs running at once

Hi

I've got a series of jobs that I need to run, around 540, that require a
very large amount of data and don't take long to process. If I submit them
all at once the network bandwidth is maxed out. Is there anyway to specify
in the submit file to only run say 10 jobs at a time. I know I can specify
in the requirements to only run on specified machines, but can I say to
only run on 10 nodes (any that are availble).

Cheers

Adam

--
 Adam Mercer