[condor-users] One vm or two?

Hello,

I have condor running on a cluster of dual processor Intel boxes, each with
512meg of physical memory.  I'd like to be able to configure things so that
each of these nodes can run either two small jobs or one big one.  Is this
possible?  I can configure each machine to be two virtual machines, with 1
CPU and 256meg, but then large jobs don't run at all.  Or, I can configure
them to be one virtual machine, with both CPUs and all the memory, but that
leaves lots of resources unused when (as is usual) the queue is full of
relatively small jobs. Is there any way to set them up as both one and two
vms, depending on the demand?

--
Rob Malouf
rmalouf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx