Re: [condor-users] One vm or two?

Thanks, Derek,
Well, I know that we can prevent Condor from evict jobs like that, but
it is generally a required behavior to prevent thrashing. Anyway, thanks
for reminding me, that Condor is fully programmed from its config file,
it is sometimes confusing that even a very low-level stuff can be
configured.
Thanks
Mark