[condor-users] globus universe question

Hello Condor users and experts,

I'm starting to use condor. I have simple question:

I submit a job in the globus universe, the executable generates
an output file. How do I retrieve this file (or files)?

This is the submission file I'm using:
> cat tio_globus.sdf
# Condor submit description file
Executable           = tio
Universe             = globus
globusscheduler      = remote.machine.edu
transfer_input       = true
transfer_input_files = arg_tio.i
transfer_files       = ONEXIT
transfer_output      = true
Input = arg_tio.i
Arguments = arg_tio.i arg_gtio.o
Output = /tmp/gtio.out
Error  = /tmp/gtio.err
Log    = /tmp/gtio.log
Queue

"tio in out" copies the contents of the first file (in) into the
second (out).

When I condor_submit, in the remote.machine, I see the job being done
in .globus/.gass_cache/...

However, when the job is done the .globus/.gass_cache/ files are
removed, and condor gives me the gtio.* files, but how do I get
arg_gtio.o ?

Of course there were no errors reported. If I try a
"globus-job-get-output" (with the id from the logs) I get a "Invalid
job id." (while "globus-job-status" says "DONE").

Thanks for your help,
Sebastian

Condor Support Information: