Re: [condor-users] signal 11 what does it mean?

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 04:26:12PM +0000, Antti Eskola wrote:

> I have this problem... with solaris workstation when i submit a job to it
> it always dies ( starter died signal 11 ), everything goes ok to until
> this. this will always happen.
> ( Developers asked me for a core file i wont make it )

Antti -

This looks like it's a bug in Condor. I've moved it into our ticket-tracking
system - someone from the Condor team will be in contact with you and
hopefully you'll be able to provide us with the information we need to debug
it.

Thanks!

-Erik

Condor Support Information: