Re: [condor-users] Condor not available for BSD flavours (FreeBSD, OpenBSD etc.)

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 05:26:44PM +0900, Rob Lahaye wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running FreeBSD on my PC. I am interested in getting Condor, but to my surprise,
> Condor is only listed for specific *nix flavours, such as Linux, HP-Unix etc.
> Why are no BSD OSes there?

Well, OS X is a BSD OS :)

Honestly, there's not been a lot of demand for a IA32 BSD version of Condor,
and we've tried to weigh the benefit to the user community to the costs of
supporting more platforms. If we're not correct and the community wants a
BSD version, please let us know!

Thanks,

-Erik
Condor Support Information: