[condor-users] Weighted Ranking of grid execution sites

Hi,

 I am trying to implement weighted ranking of job execution sites. I am able to
 randomly choose the job execution site by including rank=random_ranker()
 in the classAd of the job. Apart from the random_ranker binary is there any
 other way for me to customize the ranking of the execution sites. To be more
 specific is there some way of specifying something like
 rank=path/to/some/script   in the classAd

 and include some kind of attrib=<value> pair in the condor config file like
 CLASSAD_SCRIPT_DIRECTORY = /path/to/the/script/directory

Thanks.

-Adi

Condor Support Information: